Once the External Tool has been created, then it can be added to a course's content. This section will walk-through placing a SmarterProctoring link in a course.
- Navigate to the course dashboard.
- Click on Add an activity or resource link.
- Select External Tool, and then click the Add button.
- You will need to complete the form using the following settings:
- Activity Name: SmarterProctoring
- Preconfigured tool: SmarterProctoring
- You may also change the Activity Description and check any of the Display checkboxes.
- Click the Save and display button.
- SmarterProctoring will launch.
Click here for a recorded tutorial session with McNeese staff.