Instructors are able to run an activity log for the course and then filter for the student's last date of the activity in the course.
To display the last date of attendance in a course:
- Select the gear icon in the Moodle course banner
- Then select More...
- Then from the Course Administration Tab, in the Reports section, select Logs
- From the participant section, change "All Participants" to select the student's name from the drop-down menu.
- Leave the remaining fields unchanged.
- The report will display all of the student's activities, actions, sources, and events in the course. Select the most recent date of student activity in the course as the last date of attendance.
The procedures for reporting attendance and withdrawing are in the link below: