Below are the steps that you can follow to print your quiz from Moodle directly. This should allow you to print quizzes when necessary for your students when they are having connectivity issues.
How to print a quiz in Moodle:
- Open Course and select quiz to print. Course editing should be off.
- Select the Quiz to print.
- Select the gear icon, RIGHT side of quiz title.
- Select edit settings > Quiz settings. Change the Layout setting for New Page to “never, all questions on one page”.
- Click on Save and display.
- Change your role in the course from instructor to student. Open menu from Moodle profile (upper right of course). Select switch role > student.
- Return to quiz, open quiz and attempt to take the quiz.
- All test questions and answer options will appear.
- Right click on quiz and select print.
- Go back to the quiz settings and change the Layout setting back to your previous settings. Save settings.