To Import a course from a prior term or a sandbox course.
- Open the course that you want to import from and copy the Short Name of the Course exactly as it is listed or use just the 5 digit CRN (Course Record Number). To find the short name of the course Select the gear icon in the course banner > Edit settings > copy the Short Name. The CRN is located in Banner or in the Moodle Course Name.
- Open course shell you want the content moved to; then turn editing on.
- Delete the Announcement activity, turn editing off.
- Select the gear icon from the Course Banner > Import.
- Scroll down to the Search bar > Type the Short Name for the course -or- just the 5 digits of the CRN > Select Continue.
- Follow the instructions to select the activities you want to transfer.
- Once the course has been imported, return to the course dashboard and verify that activities imported, and begin modifying activity dates.