Below are many of the frequently asked questions from faculty members. If you do not see a topic listed, use the search bar to find additonal articles. If the topic is not found, please let a comment below or email Wendi Prater (email@example.com).
- Email for help
- How can I try a quiz before it is released?
- How do I send a bulk message to all students who haven't completed a quiz?
- WiFi Locations (Smart Bus) in SWLA provided by Calcasieu Parish School Board
- Reopen exam impacted by connectivity issue
- Add a test, exam or quiz into course
- Copy exams, test, quizzes and other activities to another course
- Transfer, move or copy a course from a prior term
- Transfer, move or copy a course from another instructor
- Duplicate the exam
- Edit the exam settings
- Student Overrides or Group of Student Overrides (Edit an exam for a particular student)
- How can build a quiz that picks X questions randomly from a larger question bank?
- How can I print a copy of a quiz?
- Why am I no longer allowed to add or remove questions?
- How can I remove a problem question after the quiz has been taken?
Student Accommodations - Disability Services
- Student accommodations, overrides and duplicated services; Disability Services
- Student overrides for extra time on exam
- Duplicate exam
Respondus Monitoring and Lockdown Browser
- Add Respondus Monitoring and Lockdown Browser settings
- How can I give particular students extra time or numbers of attempts?
- Can I have different start times/timings/numbers of attempts for different groups?
- What happens if students submit answers after the quiz closing date?
- How can a "Never submitted quiz" attempt be submitted?
Web Conference, Virtual Meeting, Virtual Classroom Resources
Need Additional Help?
Emails to get help are on the Moodle dashboard Menu listed as "Contact Help". Drop down list email for Dr. Wendi Prater and Computer Services Help Desk.
Computer Services - For internet connection or WiFi, email, VPN, office phone, Office 365, any McNeese login, or online course computer requirements, equipment requirements for online courses: Contact Office of Information Technology by phone (M-TH 7:30 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 7:30 am – 11:30 am) 337-475-5995. Email recommended: firstname.lastname@example.org
eLearning Office - For Moodle, Respondus, BigBlueButton, Web Conference (Skype for Business), E-Books, application downloads for online resources: Contact Office of Online Learning by phone (M-TH 7:30 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 7:30 am – 11:30 am ). Dr. Wendi Prater, Director, 337-475-5126 Office, 512-934-0663 Mobile (yes, it's okay to call or text), email@example.com