We are dedicated to providing you information about distance education. This site provides information and resources for transitioning a course to distance learning. We will be adding resources and instructions for distance education as they become available, so please visit often for the newest information.
For campus status & emergency preparedness information, visit Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information And Updates on the McNeese website.
Updates and New Resources
- Exam Accommodations for Students
- Free Internet Service
- WiFi Locations
- Web Conference, Virtual Meeting, Virtual Classroom Resources
- Skype for Business
- Meet Now
- VPN Issues? email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distance learning options for the transition of courses and instruction
- Distance learning resources for students
- If your QEP assignment involves a student presentation, read this.
- RedShelf free resources
- Gradescope available from Turnitin free
- WiFi Locations from Louisiana Library parking lots
- Access to library resources off-campus
- Library due dates
- Public Library Statewide Delivery Service Suspended
- Free trial of Harvard Business Review Press eBook Collection via EBSCOhost
- Open Textbook Library
Human Resource and Campus Services Updates
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act - paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for COVID-19
- Employee Timesheet Guidance
- McNeese Credit Union COVID-19 hours
- Cyber Guidance amid COVID-19
- CAMPP Store Modified Hours
Need Help with Online Access?
- Obtaining your My McNeese Portal Username through Banner Self-Service
- Forgotten your MyMcNeese Portal Password or Having Trouble Logging On?
- How to log in to My McNeese Portal (Email, Moodle)
- How to access your McNeese email account
- How to log in to Banner Self-Service
- How to locate your student ID number through Banner Self-Service
- Reset Banner Self-Service PIN or Having Trouble Logging On?
Remote Office or Work Space
- Quick Start Guide Cisco Phone (Office Phone), Forward office calls to an external phone, Voicemail access
- McNeese voicemail greetings for calls forwarded to an external phone
New to Distance Education?
Classroom Management and Student Engagement
- Updates In Progress
Need Additional Help?
For internet connection or WiFi, email, VPN, office phone, Office 365, any McNeese login, or online course computer requirements, equipment requirements for online courses: Contact Office of Information Technology by phone (M-TH 7:30 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 7:30 am – 11:30 am) 337-475-5995. Email recommended: email@example.com
For Moodle, Respondus, BigBlueButton, Web Conference (Skype for Business), E-Books, application downloads for online resources: Contact Office of Online Learning by phone (M-TH 7:30 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 7:30 am – 11:30 am ). Joel Staves, Administrative Assistant, 337-475-5075 Office, firstname.lastname@example.org; Dr. Wendi Prater, Director, 337-475-5126 Office, 512-934-0663 Mobile (yes, it's okay to call or text), email@example.com